Crossword #048 - A Note From The Eleventh Doctor

Hello! It's the Doctor here! Well, one of them. The handsome one. Yes, thank you Rory... the one with the chin... and the impeccable sense of style in bowties, may I say? So, how are we all? When are we all? Hmm... sometimes in the mid-2020s, by the looks of things. Don't worry, things are about to get better. Well... I say better. It's all relative. You'll have to wait a little while for the anti-gravity Jammy Dodgers, though. Sorry about that. If you're like me and you get bored before you've even finished a sentence, have a look at this cryptic crossword done by my friend Code Nine. Very mysterious. I KNOW. A crossword about me. I did it in two minutes flat. What's that? No, I wasn't cheating. Well, perhaps a little bit. The TARDIS likes to do them too, you know. Anyway, have fun and be good. I've got three things and a giant homicidal terrapin to see to now. Tuesdays, eh? 

Geronimo! 

Love, the Doctor xxx 




Comments

Popular Posts